2lb. Chicken Thighs
1 1/2lb. Green Beans
1/4c. Braggs Liquid Amino
Salt to taste
Braggs 24 Herb Sprinkle as well
Olive oil to coat pan
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Coat pan with Olive Oil (yup, start at the end). - I use 9x13x2
- Place first 3 Ingredients in pan, in listed order.
- Salt is best sprinkled directly on thighs (of the chicken!).
- Add 5th ingredient. If absolutely necessary, this may be replaced by Soy sauce or Tamari - please don't need to do this!
- Sprinkle Braggs Sprinkle or herbs of your choice on last.
- Cover with aluminum foil or lid if one is available for the recipient being used.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Let the compliments roll in!