0k, so this may be lazy of me to post but is so yummy, I had to call it to attention! 1C. Raw Almonds 5-7 Tbsp. Organic Coconut Oil 1/4 ...
This blog shall be dedicated to awesome recipes. Feel free to mix, shake, bake, brew, stew and share your remixes of any Cre-Eats you find h...
This is a yummy treat and you could throw a few cubes of frozen milk in plaace of some of the liquid milk to make it a little slushey, too. ...
Now, the reason I am posting such a simple recipe is that you can take just seconds extra to mix up as much dry mix as you wish and have ...
This is so much better than hamburger-anything-from-a-box! It's not much harder to make, either! Get out your wok or a big skillet, so...
This was requested by a very special lady whom I was recently blessed to meet. Thank you Diana Lea for being so wonderful and helpful! 1C....
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Bisonte ala Mexicana
1-1 1/2 lb. Bison London Broil cut into strips or cubed
1 Serrano Pepper
1 med. Onion
5 med. Roma Tomatoes
Salt, Pepper, Herb-and-Spice to taste (I like to use Bragg Organic Sprinkle Seasoning)
1. Saute Meat over med. heat in wok or skillet. (You may marinade over night in Bragg Amino Liquid, Tamari or similar liquid.)
2. Chop and add Peppers and saute for 1 min. (Add 1 small pinch of salt.)
3. Repeat step 2 for onion. (Add 1 pinch of salt.)
4. Repeat again for Tomatoes until done. (Add salt to taste at the moment of adding Tomatoes.)
5. Smother in cheese of your choice if desired.
6. Enjoy with hot Corn Tortillas.