I have nothing today (actually too much of just about everything - even recipes - except for time! LoL I just wanted to share with you all...
This is a yummy treat and you could throw a few cubes of frozen milk in plaace of some of the liquid milk to make it a little slushey, too. ...
This blog shall be dedicated to awesome recipes. Feel free to mix, shake, bake, brew, stew and share your remixes of any Cre-Eats you find h...
Now, the reason I am posting such a simple recipe is that you can take just seconds extra to mix up as much dry mix as you wish and have ...
This is so much better than hamburger-anything-from-a-box! It's not much harder to make, either! Get out your wok or a big skillet, so...
This is a needed staple during the 10-month summers here in the 'desort' regions of AZ. You will want to mix up this concentrate i...
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Bisonte ala Mexicana
1-1 1/2 lb. Bison London Broil cut into strips or cubed
1 Serrano Pepper
1 med. Onion
5 med. Roma Tomatoes
Salt, Pepper, Herb-and-Spice to taste (I like to use Bragg Organic Sprinkle Seasoning)
1. Saute Meat over med. heat in wok or skillet. (You may marinade over night in Bragg Amino Liquid, Tamari or similar liquid.)
2. Chop and add Peppers and saute for 1 min. (Add 1 small pinch of salt.)
3. Repeat step 2 for onion. (Add 1 pinch of salt.)
4. Repeat again for Tomatoes until done. (Add salt to taste at the moment of adding Tomatoes.)
5. Smother in cheese of your choice if desired.
6. Enjoy with hot Corn Tortillas.