Sunday, June 17, 2012
Bisonte ala Mexicana
1-1 1/2 lb. Bison London Broil cut into strips or cubed
1 Serrano Pepper
1 med. Onion
5 med. Roma Tomatoes
Salt, Pepper, Herb-and-Spice to taste (I like to use Bragg Organic Sprinkle Seasoning)
1. Saute Meat over med. heat in wok or skillet. (You may marinade over night in Bragg Amino Liquid, Tamari or similar liquid.)
2. Chop and add Peppers and saute for 1 min. (Add 1 small pinch of salt.)
3. Repeat step 2 for onion. (Add 1 pinch of salt.)
4. Repeat again for Tomatoes until done. (Add salt to taste at the moment of adding Tomatoes.)
5. Smother in cheese of your choice if desired.
6. Enjoy with hot Corn Tortillas.